Thursday, February 6, 2014

I wanna sleep!

Deeply sleeping. Early this morning around 6:00 AM, "Someone" is trying to reach me an unregistered number to my personal number. As I answered the call, "Hello? Hello? Helloooo..." I didn't hear any response so I fastly ended the call and tried to sleep again. After few minutes, "Someone" called again with the same number. I answered and both were silent. Meanwhile, I noticed that I heard waves of the beach, I said, "Hello? Hello? Heloooo po".... "Someone" ended the call right away. I was wondering who called me since only few people knows my personal number. "Someone" called me twice, I think "Someone" knows me.

I'm trying to be polite, despite of the hour! It's my day-off I deserved a DND sign, "Do Not Disturb" thingy! Whoever you are, don't do it again! You just simply ended my nice dream... dreaming I'm having my tour at Malaysia... Disturbance... Feeling disturbed

No comments: