Monday, January 30, 2012

Unexpected dream…last October 15, 2011

I saw a virtual map, seeing places of the Earth. What I saw was so scary for water is rising all over the places. And there was a Chinese guy who is asking me to calculate something; I think it was about longitude and latitude of the earth. And I told him I cannot calculate it because I don’t have the formula. He insisted but I still refuse to do it. And told him that, “If you provide me the formula, I can calculate it”, and he said something I don’t understand, because he used his own language, Mandarin.

Staring at the Map seriously, South Africa, Asia, those were the places that I cannot forget, for water there rises very fast and it was so scary. I would say, just a second, everything will be destroyed with that unstoppable water waves. Many people will die. Buildings, cars, plants, everything will be shattered.
As I walked down the seashore alone , I’ve heard the ocean flashes big waves going to me like in the movie of Deep Impact and 2012, I didn’t glanced at it for I know i don’t have choice but to let it flashed on me and be died by those scary waves.

At that moment, I’m so scared. So scared…I cannot do anything… as I continue walking, observing at the surroundings, damaged trees, soil was too muddy, everywhere is so wrecked, can’t help it.
But when I turned back, looking at the sand, I saw a shadow, Man’s shadow. Oh my God! I’m not alone, I felt little pleased, for at least I’m not alone in a midst of scary situation. And as I slowly looked at Him, from feet to head, and know who the Man I’m with was, I excitedly embraced Him, and I felt pure happiness, comfortable and felt very very very safe. The Man I saw and I embraced, was the Holy God Father. At that time, I did not worry because He’s there. Tears fell down.

And the moment stopped! I woke up from bed, and find myself crying…

For every situation, God is always there for us. I love you God. You’re my Savior. Our Savior.

No comments: